Whom to consult for skin problems

Its very common these days that many MBBS graduates after completing some distant education course or some course which has no recogntion by medical council of India start to call themselves a skin specialist and cosmetologist.One has to be very clear that in India only a person who has completed a 2 year diploma course ,its called D.V.L. or a 3 year M.D. course called M.D.-D.V.L. is an actual specialist to treat your skin and hair problems.So next time when you visit a fancy center which does lots of publicity to attract clients, please check the degree of your treating doctor so that you can be sure that you are in safe hands.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *